About TACE's Online Workshops
A convenient way to meet your training needs
Feedback indicates that while CRPs and ILCs want staff development resources, they find it difficult to free up staff for training. TACE online workshops offer a solution. Each online workshops offers the equivalent of a one-day workshop-- at your convenience. We strive to provide a user-friendly learning experience as close to an interactive face-to-face workshop as possible.
- Each online course runs for at least one month.
- Workshops include fieldwork activities, practice exercises, or scheduled tele/webconferences, so it is good to log on early in the month in order to plan your time.
- After that, participation is self-paced and flexible-- learn when you want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Workshops include a variety of formats: readings, presentations, discussion forums, web/teleconferences, videos, professional development activities, assignments.
- Instructors are involved throughout the duration of the training.
- Online workshops are geared to people with a broad range of computer experience. You don't have to be a geek to take a peek!
- Go to the Training Calendar to see what's available.
For more information, contact Drew Glazier at firstname.lastname@example.org.